
Hi,
Planning to do a 6D5N Bangkok tour, anyone can recommend a private tour guide? Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Planning to do a 6D5N Bangkok tour, anyone can recommend a private tour guide? Thanks in advance.
What kind of tour u are looking for ? Hehehe


. Planning to do it after my son PSLE. I wish to visit:Liddat just join a guided tour ba
Did you google private guide?
hi, i booked a 1 day private driver for railway station and floating market. he quote 3500bahts for 8 hours (mini van- sit up to 10 pax).
you can contact him via line (pm his contact )

Thanks for the info.![]()
Hi bro, so did you managed to book any private tour ? Cos I am also looking for 1..![]()
I saw the review from tourwithtong like not bad..
hi, i booked a 1 day private driver for railway station and floating market. he quote 3500bahts for 8 hours (mini van- sit up to 10 pax).
you can contact him via line (pm his contact )
There is nothing call 8 hours charter ...
Ask the locals and they laugh at you ... This is what they usually would quote and say but the fact ;
6am till midnight.
I got Lux MVP at 1500 baht with petrol i pay. how ? Book thru your thai friend.
For Taxi (SUV) type - 2500 only ... English speaking ...