Bangkok Xmas Dinner 2022

artemov

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
63
I'll be in BKK over the xmas period, just wondering if anyone has a nice xmas buffet to recommend?
A long time ago I had a very reasonable priced buffet at a Sukhumvit hotel with unlimited foie gras, lamb cutlets and fantastic sashimi, missed it so much 🄲
Cheers.
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,140
Reaction score
2,082
I'll be in BKK over the xmas period, just wondering if anyone has a nice xmas buffet to recommend?
A long time ago I had a very reasonable priced buffet at a Sukhumvit hotel with unlimited foie gras, lamb cutlets and fantastic sashimi, missed it so much 🄲
Cheers.
You can check out Berkeley hotel pratunam buffet if you stay near pratunam...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top