Batam first timer

ck47.me

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Does Batam receive singtel 4g network? Or is it better to buy indonesia prepaid card?

Better buy local sim card. it's cheap and pratical. The only place in batam that i know can receive Singtel signal is KTM Resort at sekupang.. let alone the 4G, you already lose 3G while in the middle of the sea.
 

dleodleo

Master Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
2,835
Reaction score
12
Any one stay pacific palace? Ijjit good?

Wonder if i shld take swiss belhotel or pacific

I think Swiss bel hotel harbourbay is better. It is newer and located beside a shopping mall with cinema and near the ferry terminal.

I think i read somewhere that there is a nite club or pub in Pacific hotel and there is alot of woman socialising there. I don't know true or not.
 

ck47.me

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I think Swiss bel hotel harbourbay is better. It is newer and located beside a shopping mall with cinema and near the ferry terminal.

I think i read somewhere that there is a nite club or pub in Pacific hotel and there is alot of woman socialising there. I don't know true or not.

yes. it's true.. pacific place famous for its night club or 'discotheque' (the term which is more familiar with indonesian). it's not like common night club that we usually found at sg like zouk or st. james. it's just basic dance floor, full of tables, smoky, a lot of freelancer hanging out.. avoid it if you're not get used to the place like that..

but that is just one part of the hotel. the hotel itself just an ordinary hotel with unique setting and building structure which resemble a cruise ship. the rate of the room is not expensive compare to other hotel such as harmoni or planet holiday.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top