BATAM HOLIDAY - BEACH

chaosmobc

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
2,286
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am planning a trip to go to Batam for the third time.

Will be booking One harmoni hotel for 1 nights. I wanted to go for 2nights but was afraid that it would be boring, any expert can advice on this?

I was wondering is there any beach activities ( Jet Ski, etc) available at Batam?

Can anyone please assist!

Thanks in advance.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,162
Reaction score
13,175
Hi,

I am planning a trip to go to Batam for the third time.

Will be booking One harmoni hotel for 1 nights. I wanted to go for 2nights but was afraid that it would be boring, any expert can advice on this?

I was wondering is there any beach activities ( Jet Ski, etc) available at Batam?

Can anyone please assist!

Thanks in advance.

Check the other Batam-related threads here. Yes, there are water sports, etc, other things to do, and recommended places to eat as well.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top