Batman v Superman - Rotten

deathdealer

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
6,041
Reaction score
6
batman dreamt earth desecrated and alien beings (parademons)
Introduces the flash who can time travel
flash could be the key to waking sleepingbeauty to help JL as the first JL gets whacked by darkseid
 

appleyum

Banned
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
12,291
Reaction score
10
My Batman Vs Superman review !!!!!!!!!

After watching this show I feel it is sibei jialat one leh ......

At the starting of the show had lot of action but somehow all ish not exciting one and the word to describe this show from start to the middle part is simply bland, tasteless and disjoint scene.

I cannot imagine got batman, superman and wonder women yet the show is so so nia.

However the things get sexcited at the later half of the movie when Lex Luther kidnap superman mummy and force him to fight batman. This is where the exciting part comes in. Wonder women also jin powerful and her fight scene ish good. So the whole movie is save by the final battle scene.

In the end Superman die moi jin sad ....

Compare superman v Batman with Deadpool. Deadpool starting to the middle part is average and the final battle scene is below average because the 3 of them fight their own. Sonic jie jie just like to tweet. Deadpool handle the boss to save girl friend. Metalman handle the evil jie jie and want Deadpool to joint X-men. All 3 doing their own things. The final boss (the bad guy) in the movie is so bland and not outstanding at all. I see him I yawn liao.

Batman v superman starting part to middle part is below average but the final battle is above average at least the 3 unit as a team and fight the monster. Wonder Woman appear also got a special techno music whao that really pump up excitement. The boss (the bad guy) Lex Luther is totally boring. The way he act is so bland just like plain water but in the trailer his acting and character look so exciting ? Really strange this show.

I saw the soil float ontop of the coffin means Superman still alive or what leh ?

Overall rating 6.8/10 equally as average as Deadpool.

:(:(
 
Last edited:

Targaryen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
11,715
Reaction score
753
Maybe superhero movies are not your type? I don't like them in general, plus their fanboys.
 

kingsfall

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
23,728
Reaction score
1,149
I think it's quite a good superhero movie better than avengers fantastic 4 bullshiit
 

Stormthundarr

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2011
Messages
34,810
Reaction score
2,558
Can fly across the ocean to save Lois cannot fly across the street to save his mother.
 

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2015
Messages
53,331
Reaction score
35
Heng I dun see English. I only see chinese one. Jteam all these hokkien no limit. English I dun noe how see. Ang mor ji terter
 

CleoPatsy

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Its the dumbest super hero movie I ever watched. I thought the Avengers were bad, this was worse.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top