Why batman dun make kyproite bullets and shoot at superman. Cfm he die.crap gas bombs
Who is faster than a speeding bullet?
Why batman dun make kyproite bullets and shoot at superman. Cfm he die.crap gas bombs
Ya, Superman at the start want to convince Batman to help him though Batman let his bloodlust get ahead liao.
Maybe too used to Grant Gustin's Flash, BvS's flash with a stubble feels weird lol. And anyone can tell me what was that cube thingie used to form Cyborg's body?
Overall this movie not bad la; dun bother too much with the critics' review.
tot only got steel kkj and laser eyes?
since when got cold breath also..
machiam pokemon le
Who is faster than a speeding bullet?
Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.
Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.
Just watched it today.
Batman jin satki lei. Got his foot on Superman neck. Lois had to beg him not to kill her boy boy.
But last part of the show, Batman seems useless.![]()
If you like Man of Steel, high chance you will like this too. If you dun, it's 50-50 i guess.Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.
Same feel. Lex Luthor feels like Joker.Very messy movie. First few moment feel that I watching batman movie. Then suddenly become a superman movie. Then go back to batman again.
Feel that the Lex Luthor spoil the whole show. Doesnt feel that he is like LL at all, more like the Joker from Batman.
Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.
Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.
I am not a comic fan but i always thought alfred is Bruce housekeeper. He is llime tony stark in this movie building and repairing machines.
Wa seriously those who have watched the movie please post review. I'm in japan now and the movie ticket costs 1500 yen ****i no money watch.