mikahebat
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 10, 2013
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 0
So I have been following the smartphone reviews for very long.
However I noticed that all Samsung phones have incredibly long battery life, even longer than some of the phones that are well reviewed for having very good battery life like the LG G2 and HTC M8. (Linus and MKBSD reviews for example).
I was just wondering whether this is because of the testing method as some videos does not play full screen with blackbars and thus, helps the Samsung phone save battery with their AMOLED display properties.
Not a critique, just curiosity~
Anyway, nice reviews!
However I noticed that all Samsung phones have incredibly long battery life, even longer than some of the phones that are well reviewed for having very good battery life like the LG G2 and HTC M8. (Linus and MKBSD reviews for example).
I was just wondering whether this is because of the testing method as some videos does not play full screen with blackbars and thus, helps the Samsung phone save battery with their AMOLED display properties.
Not a critique, just curiosity~
