Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn’t know the situation so bad. No rush till oct to get also
OT:

u might want to start preordering for the PC early with reputable stores.

it took me a month to get the specs i wanted, but this was last year when the hardware situation was bad, but had not gotten worse.

back to topic: we will be forming a BF2042 channel soon on discord for anyone interested.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
OT:

u might want to start preordering for the PC early with reputable stores.

it took me a month to get the specs i wanted, but this was last year when the hardware situation was bad, but had not gotten worse.

back to topic: we will be forming a BF2042 channel soon on discord for anyone interested.
I usually DIY so the main bottleneck is pretty much the 3000 series GPU.

Jurchen King

Reaction score
The most important question is: will EA put out official SG servers or at least allow 3rd party ranked servers hosted in SG? Ping and latency are king.

EA charging full price without single player campaign.

BF4 remains the last modern warfare Battlefield and arguably the best.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The most important question is: will EA put out official SG servers or at least allow 3rd party ranked servers hosted in SG? Ping and latency are king.

EA charging full price without single player campaign.

BF4 remains the last modern warfare Battlefield and arguably the best.
Yes, the lack of dedicated servers really put multiplayers off when ping issues were so bad. EA is really not known to be strong in the server hosting game when we just look at simple multiplayer games like FIFA.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.