Hi my pc.
9900K stock turbo 4.7 . All auto settings in bios. Noctua NH-D15 .Temps 60-70C
2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP
Corsair 850RmX
Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme , no oc,stock.
Asus Prime Z390-A newest bios
All stress tests passing fine. I dont have any crashes in game.
But 1 June i go out to work, and i left running game BF 5. When i back,game was running 14 hours,and after 14 hours it crashed/exited to desktop. Event viewer nothing . No error message,no display crash. Just exit to desktop.
I dont touch keyboard,mouse anything. Just character was standing on the same place in Campaign Singleplayer mission.
I was resting in bed on laptop when i saw this on pc. Game exited to desktop and i saw white/grey Origin with turning circle and after moment i was unable to run game again.
Is this possible that Origin Servers was caused issue? Game was exit to desktop near 3.a.m 2 June without error message in event log,just exit. But i saw Origin for a moment white/grey screen and loading circle and again fine. Just asking
I was in Campaign Singleplayer MOde,ONLINE mode ORigin. But in offline mode its possible to play so thats why i ask about this.
Also pc is stable ,but i create question.
I tried to reproduce this but i cant. I left game running 3xtimes for 20 hours and nothing again,game is runnin.
Thx
9900K stock turbo 4.7 . All auto settings in bios. Noctua NH-D15 .Temps 60-70C
2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000 XMP
Corsair 850RmX
Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme , no oc,stock.
Asus Prime Z390-A newest bios
All stress tests passing fine. I dont have any crashes in game.
But 1 June i go out to work, and i left running game BF 5. When i back,game was running 14 hours,and after 14 hours it crashed/exited to desktop. Event viewer nothing . No error message,no display crash. Just exit to desktop.
I dont touch keyboard,mouse anything. Just character was standing on the same place in Campaign Singleplayer mission.
I was resting in bed on laptop when i saw this on pc. Game exited to desktop and i saw white/grey Origin with turning circle and after moment i was unable to run game again.
Is this possible that Origin Servers was caused issue? Game was exit to desktop near 3.a.m 2 June without error message in event log,just exit. But i saw Origin for a moment white/grey screen and loading circle and again fine. Just asking
I was in Campaign Singleplayer MOde,ONLINE mode ORigin. But in offline mode its possible to play so thats why i ask about this.
Also pc is stable ,but i create question.
I tried to reproduce this but i cant. I left game running 3xtimes for 20 hours and nothing again,game is runnin.
Thx
