Beats Fit Pro

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
Hmmm seems like no one is enthusiastic about Beat's "latest" earphones. Beat is of course a subsidiary of Apple.
Released November 2022 only in US but not yet released in Singapore. Pre-orders should starting anytime soon.
https://www.beatsbydre.com/sg/earbuds/beats-fit-pro
fitpro-beats-black-pdp-p01.jpg.large.2x.jpg

- H1 chip
- ANC and transparency mode
- Wingtips for a more secure fit!
- compatible with android too!

The AirPods pro aren't really a good fit for my ear hence I'm waiting for this. Anyone will be ordering?

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple Singapore have already. It’s SGD299.
I think can wait for discount on Shopee or Lazada. Not worth paying full price for this.

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
Apple Singapore have already. It’s SGD299.
I think can wait for discount on Shopee or Lazada. Not worth paying full price for this.
Not in stores yet. Only preorder. Probably will be in store tomorrow.

Oh well you can try it and if you don't like do a refund. Only at apple official stores.

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
Just got it today. So much better in term of fit and sound compared to airpods pro. The media controls are a personal preference though, both are good.

The case has its plus and minus.
+ usb C
- big
- cheap feeling

299 is kinda steep though. Get from shopee for discount.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got it today. So much better in term of fit and sound compared to airpods pro. The media controls are a personal preference though, both are good.

The case has its plus and minus.
+ usb C
- big
- cheap feeling

299 is kinda steep though. Get from shopee for discount.
Lazada selling for like $217 or something. Check it out.

anthonygreenisreal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So I got the beats fit pro from apple. Here’s my take.

it’s true that it is really stable in the ears. Can take roller coaster also likely won’t fall off.

the sound is almost the same as AirPods Pro but with a little bit of weight in the bass department. The transparency mode is the same. ANC almost the same. SQ is nothing to write home about. Anker soundcore L3Pro does it much better.

The major dealbreaker is the wingtips are quite painful to wear for more than 1 hour. The buttons are also very easy to accidentally press when adjusting or wearing the earphones.

regardless, I will be returning the pair to Apple. It’s not worth the $299 RRP asking price. Closer to $200, I still feel it’s a little bit expensive. Maybe $180 would be nice.

if you already have the AirPods Pro, just stick to that or wait for pro 2. If you want a fitness version of AirPods Pro, this should be it but please try it first because it can be a major dealbreaker.

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
Lazada selling for like $217 or something. Check it out.
Woot? Official from Apple?

I got mine from Official Apple on Shopee. 270+ after coupons.

- edit - just saw it on official apple lazada stall - $235 without discount. zzz. but it's currently sold out. and here I thought shopee always has the cheapest price.

Last edited:

ufo8mydog

Reaction score
how did you arrive to this conclusion?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Always been comparing those two platforms for past few years. Most of the time shopee tends to be cheaper (after coupon).

So much so I just assumed shopee would always have the better price and I don't bother to check anymore.

There are some exceptions like this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.