Hang_Terra
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2002
- Messages
- 1,249
- Reaction score
- 0
Hey guys! So i've been upgrading some parts of my PC in the hopes of extending the lifespan before my next upgrade and I noticed that I'm having some heat issues (GFX restarts) due to my old casing (cm elite 343). Running it open now without the side window, sans all filters but am looking to replace it as its simply too old (some minor corrosion etc).
What's the recommended budget bang for buck mid tower pc casing to get now? I've been googling but there's simply too much out there. Was looking at the Corsair Carbide Spec 03 but was wondering if there were any better options out there under $100 (maybe $120 max). The top air flow looks interesting since I put my pc in the corner of the room which may limit the effectiveness of the back fans.
Any advice for a guy out of touch with PC hardware?
What's the recommended budget bang for buck mid tower pc casing to get now? I've been googling but there's simply too much out there. Was looking at the Corsair Carbide Spec 03 but was wondering if there were any better options out there under $100 (maybe $120 max). The top air flow looks interesting since I put my pc in the corner of the room which may limit the effectiveness of the back fans.
Any advice for a guy out of touch with PC hardware?
Last edited:

