Best Endowment plan (For agents to quote)

chopra

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
50,516
Reaction score
678
Hi. Like the "term thread", I guess it is good to start a thread on "REQUESTING FOR QUOTATION" for endowment plans.

One good alternative of this RFQ is using comparefirst.sg
 

chopra

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
50,516
Reaction score
678
I will start first.

Agents, pls quote me an endowment that is 1-2years, if there's such a product. Doesnt matter if the yield pales compared to fixed dep or bonds. :D

Thanks
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,789
Reaction score
12,244
I am not sure what is your rationale of the 1-2 year endowment. You must be so elite for being willing to absorb a poorer rate than FD.

Actually if you use the comparefirst website, you would have already known there is no such product.
 

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
84,162
Reaction score
10,088
If you are limiting to 1-2 year endowment, I think many agents would take the bait and quote wrong stuff, then tio warnings and infractions for advertising... I see a trap here.
 

life_is_great

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2016
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
So far the shortest term for endowment plans is 3 years. If it fits your time frame, I can provide you with more info.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top