I have both M1 and MR.
Yesterday I watch bilibili video using MR and refresh the front page. For 5-10 sec, it showed blank page which is something I've never seen before, as I usually use M1, then after that, I decided to use back M1 for normal browsing for fewer surprises.
I did a ping test just now to compare M1 and MR, really can see some difference.
M1:
PS C:\Users\x>ping bilibili.com
Pinging bilibili.com [8.134.50.24] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Ping statistics for 8.134.50.24:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 205ms, Maximum = 205ms, Average = 205ms
PS C:\Users\x> ping bilibili.com
Pinging bilibili.com [8.134.50.24] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=205ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=206ms TTL=81
Reply from 8.134.50.24: bytes=32 time=206ms TTL=81
Ping statistics for 8.134.50.24:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 205ms, Maximum = 206ms, Average = 205ms
MR:
PS C:\Users\x> ping bilibili.com
Pinging bilibili.com [47.103.24.173] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 47.103.24.173: bytes=32 time=325ms TTL=83
Request timed out.
Reply from 47.103.24.173: bytes=32 time=322ms TTL=83
Request timed out.
Ping statistics for 47.103.24.173:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 2, Lost = 2 (50% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 322ms, Maximum = 325ms, Average = 323ms
PS C:\Users\x> ping bilibili.com
Pinging bilibili.com [47.103.24.173] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Reply from 47.103.24.173: bytes=32 time=326ms TTL=83
Request timed out.
Reply from 47.103.24.173: bytes=32 time=326ms TTL=83
Ping statistics for 47.103.24.173:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 2, Lost = 2 (50% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 326ms, Maximum = 326ms, Average = 326ms