Best mid range phone under 400

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,442
Reaction score
12,352
it all depends on what you want. realme UI is relatively stock android like. clean and uncluttered. MIUI and EMUI are full of ********s.

I agree Realme/Oppo UI is pretty neat and the international version does not have the bloatware compared to the China version.

On the other hand, a UI is just a UI, you will get used to it soon.

Good thing about Xiaomi and Huawei versus Oppo/Realme is that you get more updates along the way.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,442
Reaction score
12,352
The Battery life good meh won’t lag meh yue specs quite Low
Fro this price I can get a better specs real me 6 too

Performance should be sufficient with SD670. Battery life is said to be good for the Pixel 3A XL.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/google-pixel-3a-review/

Again it all depends on what you need. There are people who like Google Pixel phones because of the continuous updates and the stock Google Android UI.

I will not buy it myself since I will go for better spec phone. The 64GB memory can not be expanded and that can be a problem for quite some people.
 
Last edited:

OnePunch!!

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2019
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
174
Too bad sold out hahahhah


Performance should be sufficient with SD670. Battery life is said to be good for the Pixel 3A XL.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cell-phone-reviews/google-pixel-3a-review/

Again it all depends on what you need. There are people who like Google Pixel phones because of the continuous updates and the stock Google Android UI.

I will not buy it myself since I will go for better spec phone. The 64GB memory can not be expanded and that can be a problem for quite some people.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top