Best time to explore Changi transit area?

Rong626

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,167
Reaction score
181
I rarely get to travel so I want to use the upcoming trip to explore, window shop and make use of one of the lounges. My flight is at 9am and I think SQ allows early check in? What's the best time from your experience where everything is open/available?
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,138
Reaction score
2,081
I rarely get to travel so I want to use the upcoming trip to explore, window shop and make use of one of the lounges. My flight is at 9am and I think SQ allows early check in? What's the best time from your experience where everything is open/available?
Not open yet since you need to go to the gate at 8am
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top