Not open for further replies.

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
the key word is beta, we have to expect that some apps do not work properly

also, we have to be prepared to encounter bugs nothing surprising

gargamelron

Reaction score
Anyone facing with the 3.5mm earphones when plugged into the ipad pro 2021 with the apple adapter and no sound come out from the earphone?

spidercyj

Master Member
Reaction score
How's this version with local apps like DBS/uob/ocbc/tracetogether & singpass? any issue? PB5 got an issue with SP Utility..Hang at every launch...
POSB/TraceTogether/Singpass all works fine because I have those apps and tested.

not sure about the rest

safari has now become a hybrid of old and new. Was kinda used to the new method and they changed it again.

Last edited:

PetPet

Reaction score
POSB/TraceTogether/Singpass all works fine because I have those apps and tested.

not sure about the rest

safari has now become a hybrid of old and new. Was kinda used to the new method and they changed it again.

The previous one which they had was pretty bad.
This is a step in the right direction imo.

tuntun

Reaction score
PB7 on iphone 8 plus cannot work for DBS, UOB and OCBC apps. TracerTogether and SingPass are only can work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.