Bf4 very playable in my existing system

WiZaRd!

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,347
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Bf4 was launched one day earlier for those preordered.
I played one of the maps last night and was highly amazed by the facts that my amd x720be and myst 7870 running 30 to 45 fps which i was using 1900x 1080 with ultra settings. These was done with campaign and multiplayer mode. The experience in multiplayer mode was awesome than I had in beta. It's definitely a A+ experience. Just wanna share this :)
Edit: you don't need a high end CPU to play this but a good gpu is a must from my perspective :)
 
Last edited:

MevolutionX

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Bf4 was launched one day earlier for those preordered.
I played one of the maps last night and was highly amazed by the facts that my amd x720be and myst 7870 running 30 to 45 fps which i was using 1900x 1080 with ultra settings. These was done with campaign and multiplayer mode. The experience in multiplayer mode was awesome than I had in beta. It's definitely a A+ experience. Just wanna share this :)
Edit: you don't need a high end CPU to play this but a good gpu is a must from my perspective :)

I'm very sensitive to lag. Anything below my monitor refresh rate is considered laggy. :( 30 is horrible imo. You should turn off AA for better performance.
 

Jian19

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
100,798
Reaction score
27,541
Gx gx , pretty sure u can get even better fps with a quad core CPU :p
 

WiZaRd!

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
6,347
Reaction score
0
I'm very sensitive to lag. Anything below my monitor refresh rate is considered laggy. :( 30 is horrible imo. You should turn off AA for better performance.

Is not laggy IMHO . I even managed to take out 7 enemies before I quit...lol. Most of the time it hovered above 40+ so I dont have much complain :)
 

hohohos

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
7,416
Reaction score
9
I'm also BF4 pre-load....play on i5 3570 + GTX670
on high default setting 1080p 23 inch monitor:)
smooth as silk...sorry no fraps..so don't know what's the fps:s13:
.. can't wait to finish work & go back cheong again:s13::vijayadmin:
 

Jian19

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2004
Messages
100,798
Reaction score
27,541
type what?
To display your FPS, hit the tilde key (~) while in game to bring up the command console. Then, type the following command:

Here you’ll have to type the following: perfoverlay.drawfps 1 When done, press “Enter” and then the ~ again to exit the console.
Now you should see a number in the top right corner of your screen.
This shows the number of frames per second you’re running with!
 

UDeepEX

Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
391
Reaction score
0
I did testing with my rig I built. Specs:

Core i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz
GTX 680
16GB RAM

Old hardware still works. Tonight gonna try out with a Laptop to see how it fares and tomorrow with an i5 2500K and a Radeon 5850.

 

raylite

Member
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
459
Reaction score
14
I did testing with my rig I built. Specs:

Core i7 2600K @ 4.4 GHz
GTX 680
16GB RAM

Old hardware still works. Tonight gonna try out with a Laptop to see how it fares and tomorrow with an i5 2500K and a Radeon 5850.


Looking forward to your i5 2500k and 5850 test :) Beta was too unplayable with my current rig, hopefully it is further optimized at launch
 

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Is it cheaper to buy from game store or buy online ? What's the price difference like ?
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,288
Reaction score
420
Is it cheaper to buy from game store or buy online ? What's the price difference like ?

Store. Online only give discount for pre order.. shops can go lower than rrp... qisahn selling at $57, irrc...
 

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
27,730
Reaction score
1,554
I prefer downloads from either origin or Steam. Slightly cheaper. But sometimes i do buy disc to keep.

So it depends on user end.
 

Kukuza

Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Store. Online only give discount for pre order.. shops can go lower than rrp... qisahn selling at $57, irrc...

Any difference . I see online got like basic , basic with eexpansion pack .
Buy from retail game store is the very basic ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top