Black friday nov 25 2016 thread

Yorkie

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
some how I just managed to order Crucial MX300 750GB 2.5" SATA SSD still at $172/-
 

Yorkie

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
thanks, but how do I add in the code. I am new to lazada....hope can cancel my order and re-order
 

CrispyPeddler

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
7
thanks, but how do I add in the code. I am new to lazada....hope can cancel my order and re-order

its quite a hassle. and by the time u cancel and re-order..no more stock.

anyway 172 is a great price already :)

enjoy the hoot!
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
thanks, but how do I add in the code. I am new to lazada....hope can cancel my order and re-order

tell u not to bother about it can already. just be glad u got it at this prices. else u cancel and no more.
 

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2011
Messages
29,027
Reaction score
8,286
sian ah, kids utilising hwz community for such small margin profits. Last time limpeh buy extra tablet for fun and sell to ppl that need for extra $5 nia..
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top