Crayons&Qoo
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2011
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 2
nah. come to sg how much liao. so exp.
Oops I meant $242sgd I think, it's easily $100++ cheaper than retail here eight?

nah. come to sg how much liao. so exp.
Oops I meant $242sgd I think, it's easily $100++ cheaper than retail here eight?
Completed my BF orders. Delivery date 8-20 dec.
Anyone managed to hoot the 3ds @ 99USD?

but u guys must know that massdrop that time is 200USD not 200 sgd![]()
got few manage to hootnow every store also no stock already
![]()
i see the price big diff other than one gotthe lighting thing wats the diff? sorry i noob here ah...
if both performance sama sama the rather save the money and put it on other area.
but chances of them spoiling high? if high not worth to get from amazon right athough the asus Qoo10 selling 400+ cheapest

i got two inside my cart...but payment keep rejected lol
you buy from Amazon or where?
walmart have but must use forwarder
walmart....dbs called me saying walmart is on their watch list...so must clear with them first b4 they allow transactions with walmart lol
walmart....dbs called me saying walmart is on their watch list...so must clear with them first b4 they allow transactions with walmart lol