
EVGA GTX 1060 SC 3GB at USD169.99. You can RMA to Taiwan.
https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-03G-P4-6162-KR/dp/B01KU2CIIY/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1480085086&sr=1-2&keywords=evga+gtx+1060


Anyone got recommendation for 4pin system fans?
Any feedbacks? should i just hoot?Astro A40 + TR Mix Amp worth getting from amazon? Or buy 2 turtle beach headset(1 for pc 1 for ps4) at total same price as 1 astro a40
But no good discount leh.
CPU: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010T6CWI2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
Mobo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I1H62KA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ram: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TY6A1P0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Mobo still got $10 rebate, applicable for international anot ah?
moi waiting for 2tb@100 usd.![]()
Any feedbacks? should i just hoot?
I'm planning to buy this monitor arm from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Single-Monitor-Display-Mounting/dp/B00MIBN16O
See if you guys want tompang free shipping? (Actually not sure if this item offers free shipping as well. Can any bros help me verify?)
But no good discount leh.
CPU: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010T6CWI2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1
Mobo: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I1H62KA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Ram: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TY6A1P0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Mobo still got $10 rebate, applicable for international anot ah?
so means even if i get the 2666mhz also no prob rite? just that wil be underused waste money? cos 2666mhz cheaper

I'm planning to buy this monitor arm from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Single-Monitor-Display-Mounting/dp/B00MIBN16O
See if you guys want tompang free shipping? (Actually not sure if this item offers free shipping as well. Can any bros help me verify?)
Those who still want hoot the new 3DS can still hoot at USD 99 but it's preorder.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/New-Nintendo-3DS-Super-Mario-Black-Edition/54906123
Anyway the 3DS is region locked right? So if I getting games I need to bring in from overseas too right?
I'm planning to buy this monitor arm from Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Single-Monitor-Display-Mounting/dp/B00MIBN16O
See if you guys want tompang free shipping? (Actually not sure if this item offers free shipping as well. Can any bros help me verify?)