MrMundy
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2012
- Messages
- 4,715
- Reaction score
- 26
Sian... y no 2TB ssd around SGD $600
I wanna upgrade to 5x 2TB ssds
that is $3000++ riaos.. fwah student here no $

Sian... y no 2TB ssd around SGD $600
I wanna upgrade to 5x 2TB ssds
Sian... y no 2TB ssd around SGD $600
I wanna upgrade to 5x 2TB ssds
i am waiting for good hdd deals.
Sian... y no 2TB ssd around SGD $600
I wanna upgrade to 5x 2TB ssds
Corsair Vengeance K65 Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-Compact-Mechanical-Keyboard/dp/B00DOWCQ0I
USD $49.99
This is the plain version with no LEDs.
Sian man I miss out the 99$ G933 wireless artemis. Jin moody
Someone was saying qoo10 can get local stocks for around $30 more?
It's above S$400 so you will have to add on GST. Frankly, even without GST, paying another $100 for warranty for an item that cost nearly a grand is worthwhile to me so Amazon's offer isn't the least bit attractive, at least to me.
no. u still got 7% import tax (gst). u save nothing.
Not sure anyone notice this. You can purchase Amazon gift card from qoo10 at about S$250 for USD200.
So save your credit card charge and the exchange rates become 1.25.