Black friday nov 25 2016 thread

drivers

Senior Member
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
597
Reaction score
1
Looking for a z170 board and a K-cpu any good lobang to recommend???? TQ.
 

1208bran

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Heloooooo
I'm in the US on holiday now, thinking of ordering some stuff on newegg/amazon due to Black Friday sales.
Wanted to get an msi/gigabyte 1060 for 350SGD but then i didn't cos zotac thru Lazada is cheaper(which also has warranty). What do u guys think? Any other computer parts(Maybe I'll get ram) I should get while I'm in the US?
Thanks in advance!!!!:s13:
 

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
53,159
Reaction score
4,035
Heloooooo
I'm in the US on holiday now, thinking of ordering some stuff on newegg/amazon due to Black Friday sales.
Wanted to get an msi/gigabyte 1060 for 350SGD but then i didn't cos zotac thru Lazada is cheaper(which also has warranty). What do u guys think? Any other computer parts(Maybe I'll get ram) I should get while I'm in the US?
Thanks in advance!!!!:s13:

ram, cpu are good choices. u could try evga gpu or psu too.
 

lalalalalala

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2005
Messages
53,902
Reaction score
15,856
Heloooooo
I'm in the US on holiday now, thinking of ordering some stuff on newegg/amazon due to Black Friday sales.
Wanted to get an msi/gigabyte 1060 for 350SGD but then i didn't cos zotac thru Lazada is cheaper(which also has warranty). What do u guys think? Any other computer parts(Maybe I'll get ram) I should get while I'm in the US?
Thanks in advance!!!!:s13:
Buy those cannot ship back one, like keyboard, monitor, casing, mobo :s22:

Can get sexpensive GPU like 1080 also

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
the free shipping is it from us to sg free if purchase the ssd $99 de? :)

Min US$125 spending, and all items in cart must qualify for FSSG and below certain dimensions and/or weight. Note that not all items sold by amazon qualifies for FSSG.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top