alanysy
Member
- Joined
- May 31, 2008
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 3
Hi all,
i don't if i have not done the setting correctly. I notice when i am using my bluetooth headset and the headset in my car with my note 3, aft like 1-2 mins, it will cut off and i need to pick up my phone n talk thru the phone. I need to pree any button and it will connect bck to the bluetooth headset again,this is frustrating.
Can anyone enlighten me what have i done wrongly?
i don't if i have not done the setting correctly. I notice when i am using my bluetooth headset and the headset in my car with my note 3, aft like 1-2 mins, it will cut off and i need to pick up my phone n talk thru the phone. I need to pree any button and it will connect bck to the bluetooth headset again,this is frustrating.
Can anyone enlighten me what have i done wrongly?
