BMAT

trublusinkie999

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know if the the BMAT can be taken on another day. There's a person I know who is trying to get out of work by claiming that he needs to take the BMAT, but I have heard that it can be rescheduled
 

aka121

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know if the the BMAT can be taken on another day. There's a person I know who is trying to get out of work by claiming that he needs to take the BMAT, but I have heard that it can be rescheduled

Hi, I had a similar query. I asked my BMAT tutor from Blackstone Tutors, and he said that because its a worldwide exam, all students throughout the world have to take the examination on the same day.
 

Edvantedge

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2014
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
It is possible to change the day which you sit for the BMAT. However it requires you to submit quite a few forms, with a good reason, for UCAS' consideration.

The next BMAT date is 5th November, and applications close on 15th October. The dates for 2015 have yet to be published.

Sign up for our free information sessions and intensive preparation course at bmat.sg now and let our experienced instructors guide you!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top