DerrickLFC18
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2019
- Messages
- 66
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm currently serving BMT PTP batch in BMTC4 and was wandering what's the passing mark for IPPT? My latest IPPT score was 58!

61
You can check using the ippt calculator on the cmpb website
They only mention 61 points if for pass with incentives
I'm currently serving BMT PTP batch in BMTC4 and was wandering what's the passing mark for IPPT? My latest IPPT score was 58!
50 and above is a pass
I'm currently serving BMT PTP batch in BMTC4 and was wandering what's the passing mark for IPPT? My latest IPPT score was 58!
Wah means you not in the mono intake aye haha
Wah means you not in the mono intake aye haha
Everyone who enlisted 845am on that day are all in 7th coy
Everyone who enlisted 845am on that day are all in 7th coy
7th coy was my coy enjoy haha you guys benefit the most for BIC since it is just right beside. Jiayous!
Wah haha, but our mono also gonna mix with the January intake. Like currently we PTP only about 70 ppl per coy then the Jan intake gonna fill up the remaining. Anyway the passing is 61 for BMT I guess. They gonna spam a lot of IPPT till we pass lol
Wah haha, but our mono also gonna mix with the January intake. Like currently we PTP only about 70 ppl per coy then the Jan intake gonna fill up the remaining. Anyway the passing is 61 for BMT I guess. They gonna spam a lot of IPPT till we pass lol
For my batch I heard when fail Ippt or something we will be thrown to 2Sir
Haha don’t listen to these rumors luh, there’s a chance y’all will get posted to 2SIR and other vocations anyway regardless you pass or fail IPPT.
But the calculated state that I passed without incentives
u wan to chiong commando is it
y so hard up to pass kilak
can pass good enuff liao
wait u chiong too hard no life to spend the money how?
your laobeh laobu will be sibey sad one
How you know passing means u can get vocations like transport / medic?No la I just want to pass out with good merits. I was hoping to get vocations like transport, medic etc