BMT recourse.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,286
Reaction score
5,867
Ya. I have talked to my in-charge regarding issue. He also asked me to bring up everything. And if MO still say I am fit for everything then ask me to tell the MO if anything happen to me he going to be responsible for it.

is this actually a good choice? I feel its kinda of rude to the officer.
You realise that even if he were to send you to recourse right, on tekong you can still report to the MO there to OOT you again?
 

ChiuSiaoRiao

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
4,305
Reaction score
6
You realise that even if he were to send you to recourse right, on tekong you can still report to the MO there to OOT you again?

I don't want to get OOT. I want to complete it. Don't want to waste my time. I am studying when nearing my ORD date. But then if I didn't clear my BMT I am sure they will call me back again which might clash my studies. But again clearing PES B BMT is a problem for me due to my health issue.

up till now I still don't know why didn't the MO down me to PES B2 instead of C. B2 and B1 has not much different.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,286
Reaction score
5,867
I don't want to get OOT. I want to complete it. Don't want to waste my time. I am studying when nearing my ORD date. But then if I didn't clear my BMT I am sure they will call me back again which might clash my studies. But again clearing PES B BMT is a problem for me due to my health issue.

up till now I still don't know why didn't the MO down me to PES B2 instead of C. B2 and B1 has not much different.
So you want to clear or you want your life?
 

gabong

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2000
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
I don't want to get OOT. I want to complete it. Don't want to waste my time. I am studying when nearing my ORD date. But then if I didn't clear my BMT I am sure they will call me back again which might clash my studies. But again clearing PES B BMT is a problem for me due to my health issue.

up till now I still don't know why didn't the MO down me to PES B2 instead of C. B2 and B1 has not much different.

NSF is the best time to see doc.
It's all FREE!!
If the health problem is real... it does not matter if you see your camp MO, tekong MO, or outside poly-clinic. They will all have to LL send you to see a specialist.

Even if you get PES C, u will still need to recourse.

So what is your "real" problem?
You aiming for PES E???
 

ChristianOutcast

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Hi, I know it's kind of late but I'll be going to BMT Recourse today. What attire should I report in? No.4 or Civilian? Never thought of this question before, sigh...
 

ChristianOutcast

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
You are a soldier what do you think?

I know it's a stupid question, but just to make sure, cos I scared if I go in No. 4, everybody is enlistee, only me, recoursist, would make a fool out of myself. On the other hand, if i wear civilian, scared cannot and will kena scold.

Well, I'll just come in No. 4 just in case. Thanks for the reply, albeit the time.
 

ChiuSiaoRiao

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
4,305
Reaction score
6
Latest update. Went for FFI today. Guess what?

Told MO about my problem and totally got ignore also told him I got pending MA. Talk half way he just CUT in and say "You are clear for PES B2 recourse, Lung test said you are fine. You will be fit for BMT PES B2. If you have any problem just tell the MO inside." with a loud voice. He didn't even want to listen to what I said.

After that my I just blurred. Couldn't think of anything to say during that moment and walked out.
 

mrpoker

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
2
Latest update. Went for FFI today. Guess what?

Told MO about my problem and totally got ignore also told him I got pending MA. Talk half way he just CUT in and say "You are clear for PES B2 recourse, Lung test said you are fine. You will be fit for BMT PES B2. If you have any problem just tell the MO inside." with a loud voice. He didn't even want to listen to what I said.

After that my I just blurred. Couldn't think of anything to say during that moment and walked out.

Then go Tekong MO and report it again loh. Simple what, since he himself said that. Then Tekong MO OOT you again and back to square 1.:s13:
 

ChiuSiaoRiao

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
4,305
Reaction score
6
Then go Tekong MO and report it again loh. Simple what, since he himself said that. Then Tekong MO OOT you again and back to square 1.:s13:

like that damn waste my time leh. Must go back all the way to tekong. Then cannot up rank. Delay so much.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top