Hello fellow China travellers..
e.g. my name is TAN AH HUAT ( as shown in the passport and NRIC )
my boarding pass from this China Eastern Airline:
TAN/ AHHUAT
MU1234
08 MAR
When clearing custom @ the China immigration... this staff ask me:
why your boarding pass name is different from your passport.
Knn I also stunned..
I go China a few times... no such issue encountered before...
and I'm clearing custom to go HOME.. make me so paiseh jam up the queue..
after which the custom officer ask n ask around..... ask me stand one side .. which waiting for her superior to ask and ask again.
so.. the qns is.. what is wrong? who is wrong? or is it wrong?

e.g. my name is TAN AH HUAT ( as shown in the passport and NRIC )
my boarding pass from this China Eastern Airline:
TAN/ AHHUAT
MU1234
08 MAR
When clearing custom @ the China immigration... this staff ask me:
why your boarding pass name is different from your passport.
Knn I also stunned..
I go China a few times... no such issue encountered before...
and I'm clearing custom to go HOME.. make me so paiseh jam up the queue..
after which the custom officer ask n ask around..... ask me stand one side .. which waiting for her superior to ask and ask again.
so.. the qns is.. what is wrong? who is wrong? or is it wrong?
