Hi all, just a question. I understand I can make bootable USB and have made a few before previous years.
I have a collection of Hard Disk from my old laptops, and I like to turn them into a bootable Hard Disk for Diagnostic Tools, ISO for OS, and various Software. Is it recommended to use mechanical Hard Disk for bootable drive?
Also another question, I realized some of my bootable Disk which can be used for Windows 7 are now unable to use for Windows 10, is there any difference?
I tried to Google search, but can't seem to find the answer I want. :/
I am not really someone with IT background to understand much of the terminology as well.
I have a collection of Hard Disk from my old laptops, and I like to turn them into a bootable Hard Disk for Diagnostic Tools, ISO for OS, and various Software. Is it recommended to use mechanical Hard Disk for bootable drive?
Also another question, I realized some of my bootable Disk which can be used for Windows 7 are now unable to use for Windows 10, is there any difference?
I tried to Google search, but can't seem to find the answer I want. :/
I am not really someone with IT background to understand much of the terminology as well.
Last edited:
