Boss/Admin: Clarifications for my recent infractions

Status
Not open for further replies.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
34,586
Reaction score
125
Why don't you just request to be pbanned again? Get it over and done with it.
Why are you so interested in my life? :)

I genuinely wanted to request for a permanent ban, and had that request been accepted back then, I would have stopped posting, and continued browsing as a guest (the amount of topics discussed here is way too interesting to forfeit altogether). But since that request has not been acceded, I decided to change my mind.

There's alway the ignore button you know. :)

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT
 

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
108,926
Reaction score
49,402
Why are you so interested in my life? :)

I genuinely wanted to request for a permanent ban, and had that request been accepted back then, I would have stopped posting, and continued browsing as a guest (the amount of topics discussed here is way too interesting to forfeit altogether). But since that request has not been acceded, I decided to change my mind.

There's alway the ignore button you know. :)

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

Hard to be interested in something non existent.... :s13:

Just that at this rate you're going, pban doesn't seem far away. Just trying to remind you of an easier way since you seem to be working so hard at it.
 

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
34,586
Reaction score
125
Hard to be interested in something non existent.... :s13:

Just that at this rate you're going, pban doesn't seem far away. Just trying to remind you of an easier way since you seem to be working so hard at it.
Not particularly working hard at anything, apart from the laborious thing termed work (which finances me somehow). If I were to get permanently banned here, I won't return.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT
 

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
19,557
Reaction score
39
Admin/Boss don't dare to answer?

Abuse of power and cowering behind online authority?

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

nah. pretty clear cut that your trolling has crossed the line.

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110583197-post118.html

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110583027-post103.html

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110582826-post72.html

http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com.sg/110582742-post58.html

If you want to argue that you meant that it is a joke... sorry to say, it is not even funny, to begin with after reading the whole thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top