Bowling Clinic

Brooklyn2615

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Hi... Just like to ask bowling related stuff. Ok, so my coverstock of my bowling ball got damaged like scrap off... So, is there anyway I can save it? I am afraid it affects the ball's performance when I bowl.
 

scoolboy

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
860
Reaction score
0
technically u cant replace chipped coverstock.. as long as the chip/crack isnt at your oil track area, it wont affect your ball in anyway.. but if it is, u might want to consider retiring the ball, or to replug and drill another different layout which will allow the ball track to be elsewhere.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top