BPL via Mio - overseas ?

EdVertical

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
I am a subscriber of Mio.

I am overseas and I like to stream to my laptop. Will that be possible?

Because I know there are Mio apps that can stream for smartphones and tablets.

Thanks.
 

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
38,326
Reaction score
22
I am a subscriber of Mio.

I am overseas and I like to stream to my laptop. Will that be possible?

Because I know there are Mio apps that can stream for smartphones and tablets.

Thanks.

Think only iphone and android apps.
So at most you can use an android pad or ipad.
Not possible for laptop
 

marque05

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,300
Reaction score
0
mio apps will only work for SG internet.

There is a day pass or smth for mio, can stream. but then again, most likely will be just avail for SG
 

croc1977

Banned
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
46,244
Reaction score
2,208
I am a subscriber of Mio.

I am overseas and I like to stream to my laptop. Will that be possible?

Because I know there are Mio apps that can stream for smartphones and tablets.

Thanks.
wch country u goin? if UK...i rather u spend $ on sky sports day pass...

u know what is heaven and earth in terms of packaging epl converage
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top