kimurayuki
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 9, 2006
- Messages
- 2,082
- Reaction score
- 4
Just came back from there... ok la, at this hour, the crowd not a lot but I expect more during lunchtime and afterwork.
Quite a lot of stuff on sale...
3 items (dunno what waist pouch and bottles) for $10
Wallets @ $10 each
Tees at $16.90 each, $25 for 2
A lot of shoes on sale... got myself a pair of sneakers for $29.90
got berms also... never see jeans - coz i dont think converse sells jeans? not very sure actually but I didnt see any
Got Kappa, Everlast (?), converse, Lee Cooper (?) items on sale... got jackets also (wanted to get but lazy to slowly shop)...
Most common sizes left are L and XL... M still left a bit... never see S for men at all.
I hooted 1 pair of sneakers, 2 tee-shirts and 1 lee cooper polo. Total damage about $78... can use credit card, cash and nets.
U mean other than Converse brand, got Everlast or Everbest?

Everlast tees are not cheap though. Got Lee Cooper too?
I'll try to go this weekend coz only will be free then.
See whether is it kinda of big deal

Btw, how's converse bermudas? Cargo type? Any designs?
Aiming for one bermudas + one Converse Tee + one Everlast Tee

