~Branded Warehouse Sale Thread~

kimurayuki

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
4
Sibeh sian, this week no warehouse sale?

I want to hoot some Polo Tees as well as some surfshorts/bermudas....

u miss the converse sales rite? :D
anyway,u can try Bossini and Puma @Marina Square coz heard that they got sales and also the Nike warehouse sales @Kallang Leisure Park :s7:
 

Y_Shun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
32,887
Reaction score
0
u miss the converse sales rite? :D
anyway,u can try Bossini and Puma @Marina Square coz heard that they got sales and also the Nike warehouse sales @Kallang Leisure Park :s7:

That one I got go...haha I bought T-shirts though :s22:

the Kallang one is permanent one rite?
 

kimurayuki

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
4
That one I got go...haha I bought T-shirts though :s22:

the Kallang one is permanent one rite?


it seems like a permanent sales since there's no end date stated on the advertisement. But i went there with my colleagues several times. The tees there are getting ex :s11:
Maybe u can drop by there during weekend and look look see see.....;)
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,128
Reaction score
8,426
mjtn9d.jpg
 
Last edited:

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,819
Reaction score
5,886
FACTORY OUTLET SALE
LOTS OF NEW ARRIVALS!

VENUE: FAR EAST PLAZA LEVEL 2 (NEAR FOUNTAIN)
DATE: 1 - 3 FEB 08 (FRI TO SUN)
TIME: 10.30 AM - 9.30 PM
POLO TEE, SHIRT, BLOUSE, T-SHIRT, SWEATER, BERMUDAS, BAGS & ETC
Buy any 3 get 1 free (Lowest priced item free)
CASH PAYMENT ONLY

Abercombie and Fitch clothes the last time I went there.
Quite a good bargain.
 

w3nmin9

Banned
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
3,313
Reaction score
0
FACTORY OUTLET SALE
LOTS OF NEW ARRIVALS!

VENUE: FAR EAST PLAZA LEVEL 2 (NEAR FOUNTAIN)
DATE: 1 - 3 FEB 08 (FRI TO SUN)
TIME: 10.30 AM - 9.30 PM
POLO TEE, SHIRT, BLOUSE, T-SHIRT, SWEATER, BERMUDAS, BAGS & ETC
Buy any 3 get 1 free (Lowest priced item free)
CASH PAYMENT ONLY

Abercombie and Fitch clothes the last time I went there.
Quite a good bargain.
raid already leh....A&F.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top