Small summary of Jay Gee Warehouse sale at Genting Lane (2nd time I went this year):
Similar items to the sale held just a month ago, notable updates/items include:
1) More sizes of long and short sleeve Dockers shirts, much more stock of medium and large, as compared to extreme sizes. I bought 3 last round and despite being very "summery"/washed, the material is of poor quality. $25/ea
2) Dockers Chinos in size 30-34. Khaki, dark green, grey. $25/ea
3) Celio has some Korean looking stuff at $25 each, not to my taste
4) Some levi's jeans at $19. I bought last inky indigo at $19. Some stock (5 pieces or so) of inky black 501s size 38. All other designs only come in size 38.
5) Denizen Jeans at $15. Not really worth it considering the fantastic offer I got with the Levis, nonetheless picked up some medium-dark blues with slight washing.
6) Some other Levi's jeans at $39-$59. Lots of the inky blue ones here, not cheap enough for a warehouse haul

. Belts, wallets and shirts by Levi's too, can't remember the price.
Some other points: Only worth to go if you know what you want, take a car there as the weather these few days is absolutely horrid and plan where you want to park it before you head down (no parking nearby). Ends on monday.
Reasonable alternatives include Uniqlo's weekly sales, broadcloth and chambray shirts at $19.90 - for a lower price and a comfy mall experience you get much higher quality tailoring and materials.
I am going to DIY taper the 501s down to a slim narrow cut... may document this process in the tailoring thread.