itsmee
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2007
- Messages
- 17,172
- Reaction score
- 20

then muji cannot call branded liaogotchs brand is called branded roh![]()
then muji cannot call branded liao
no brand on it's product 1 =X

hi guys, any sales on travel luggages?

I think there's a luggage bag fair at suntec or some other places.
you can check the newspaper.
http://epaper.straitstimes.com/fvx/fvx.php?param=2008-08-23
http://epaper.straitstimes.com/fvx/fvx.php?param=2008-08-22
hey guys, any idea if there will be any furniture warehouse sales coming up? looking to get a sofa bed =)
there ish always some furniture warehouse sale during weekends at their factory~
a bit late, but i just saw one at Vivocity near the main entrance...hi guys, any sales on travel luggages?


not a warehouse sale but just wanna share. appeared in tnp today.
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2073802
![]()
Tempur /Home Fix/Picket & Rail got warehouse sale..........
29 Aug to 31 Aug
I.M. Freight Distribution Centre
165 Pasir Panjang Road #01-21/22/23
see today ST page B2
can go buy more tempur pillow..............
I think there's a luggage bag fair at suntec or some other places.
you can check the newspaper.
http://epaper.straitstimes.com/fvx/fvx.php?param=2008-08-23
http://epaper.straitstimes.com/fvx/fvx.php?param=2008-08-22
not working for me. this is subscription base?