icon_mihiro
Master Member
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2007
- Messages
- 4,925
- Reaction score
- 0
juz now i saw lacoste have discount at wisma outlet ..
I bought 1 polo today... in tangs... 1 polo = 10% off, 2 polos = 20% off... 3 polos = ??off (I forgot)

juz now i saw lacoste have discount at wisma outlet ..
I bought 1 polo today... in tangs... 1 polo = 10% off, 2 polos = 20% off... 3 polos = ??off (I forgot)
any idea when the promotion ends? thanks![]()

waste time.......Anyone went for the Nike WHS??... any reviews?
I bought 1 polo today... in tangs... 1 polo = 10% off, 2 polos = 20% off... 3 polos = ??off (I forgot)
3 polo 25%
Only for CLASSIC lacoste polos only
THis 1 no 1 report? even tua lobang blog
Levis's promotion, trade in any jeans for $50 with any jean purchases of over $100!!!!!
1 classic lacoste cost how much?
any idea when the promotion ends? thanks![]()
the brands listed at the bottom of the ad :
- Acuvue
- AMO
- Bausch & Lomb
- Ciba Vision
- Essilor
![]()
hv no idea... didn't go down to chk it out~is there specs? only contacts?

CLUBMARC 70% OFF EVERYTHING!!! SUPER SHIOK SALE!!!
HAVE FUN SHOPPING GUYS!!! IF BRING GF, CONFIRM STUCK THERE A FEW HOURS!!!
![]()
![]()
got this mailer from a friend.
![]()