Zara sales usually base on past exp is always on Thurs one. Meaning 31st. That's my interpretation. I'm going on 31st regardless
you're wrong! it has started already! it's like war in there! even the guys! arrgh..
Zara sales usually base on past exp is always on Thurs one. Meaning 31st. That's my interpretation. I'm going on 31st regardless
how much is the zara basic slim fit t-shirts?Affirmative. Only up to 30%. I went today and bought 2 shirts at $59.90 each. usual price is $89.90. Shoes are going at $99 usual price $129 and jeans/demins are going at $79-$99 usual $99-$129. Go grab something now. While stocks last!
Zara Sales is on today in all boutiques.
Up to 30% for both men and women items.
I have bought some jeans and shoes.
however, the size are quite limited for me as im slightly small in built.

issit crowded? last time i oso take their small size for shirt. think it EUR 38.
Tot of gg down tmr to Vivo.
you're wrong! it has started already! it's like war in there! even the guys! arrgh..

![]()
Zara Sale
![]()
The Zara sale is now on.
For a limited time only.
Visit in-store for more details.
Available/spotted at:Website:
- Zara - 313@Somerset
- Zara - Great World City
- Zara - ION Orchard
- Zara - Marina Square
- Zara - Ngee Ann City
- Zara - Vivo City
- Zara (Liat Tower)
http://www.zara.com
Woah! Thanks for providing the pictures and field report!my zara sales discussion thread (FR included)
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2619759