Bring computer onboard possible?

koko191

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
I just bought my little son and want to bring him back home. He's smaller and lighter than the carry-on baggage limit so the airlines company gave green light, I already asked them. But I don't know about the ICA. Do they allow people to bring PC (no monitor) on a plane? Have anyone tried to bring a PC as carry-on baggage? I don't really want to disassemble the thing because the case is quite small which makes putting it back together a pain in the ass.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top