BUAY LUN LIAO!!!!!!!

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
ME IS BUAY LUN LIAO!!!!!!!!!!

ME IS WANT GO THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK TILL SIBEI SIAN!!!!!

SINGAPORE SIBEI SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST KA KIN LAI AH!!!!!!!!!!!!


:s12::s12::s12:
 

maxicoolservices

Suspended
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
LoL...everyone Loves Thailand including myself.
Its so strange the attraction is so ever lasting.

Considering that the shopping is no longer as attractive over the years, the food just seems to keep calling out to me.

Even if not the food, the whole relaxed atmosphere in the country especially the outskirts is a major draw.

Had the opportunity to visit and stay at a fishing resort at Cha Am and was tremendously pleased with the nature surrounding the resort. Just open the sliding glass doors in the morning and you can hear the sounds of everything nature! (Birds, insects whatsoever)

If not for the busy schedules and expensive air tickets being a barrier, I would not mind going there once every 2 months just to Sabai! :s13:
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
LoL...everyone Loves Thailand including myself.
Its so strange the attraction is so ever lasting.

Considering that the shopping is no longer as attractive over the years, the food just seems to keep calling out to me.

Even if not the food, the whole relaxed atmosphere in the country especially the outskirts is a major draw.

Had the opportunity to visit and stay at a fishing resort at Cha Am and was tremendously pleased with the nature surrounding the resort. Just open the sliding glass doors in the morning and you can hear the sounds of everything nature! (Birds, insects whatsoever)

If not for the busy schedules and expensive air tickets being a barrier, I would not mind going there once every 2 months just to Sabai! :s13:

some how Thailand pace is slower. food is cheap. and relaxing and our $$$ being bigger.

we always enjoy more. :D
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
ME IS BUAY LUN LIAO!!!!!!!!!!

ME IS WANT GO THAILAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORK TILL SIBEI SIAN!!!!!

SINGAPORE SIBEI SIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUGUST KA KIN LAI AH!!!!!!!!!!!!


:s12::s12::s12:

Yesterday ask u come liao lor, still waiting for u to go T21 jiak MK
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Yesterday ask u come liao lor, still waiting for u to go T21 jiak MK

haha.. bro you still in bkk???

how long are you there.

i almost wanted to fly there for just a day.

but lucky i didn't i think i ki siao just for a night.
 

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
39,983
Reaction score
25
no need check in baggage la.. seat let them OTOT choose for you. :D

go up plan put bag. airplane take off. put on MP3 koonzzz

I must have checked in baggage because I shop a lot.. :s34:

Seat I'll choose as well in case assign me those ulu ulu seats..
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Will be here till next Tuesday only. After which no concrete plan liao :(

ohhh my random ticket buying I end up aug going alone hehe.. wonder how would my trip be.

I must have checked in baggage because I shop a lot.. :s34:

Seat I'll choose as well in case assign me those ulu ulu seats..

in that case I would rather you check out MISA TRAVEL.

they always have good promo for ticket to bkk.

my last try cathay was 291.50

thai airways around 289
 

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
39,983
Reaction score
25
ohhh my random ticket buying I end up aug going alone hehe.. wonder how would my trip be.



in that case I would rather you check out MISA TRAVEL.

they always have good promo for ticket to bkk.

my last try cathay was 291.50

thai airways around 289

Misa travel is booking agent? Trust worthy?

Is Thai airways considered budget? Check in baggage included in the ticket right?
 

Beno777

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
1,878
Reaction score
14
ohhh my random ticket buying I end up aug going alone hehe.. wonder how would my trip be.

Huh? Random ar? Alone? Jia lak lor, ur trip will be full of surprises. Everynight u koon u will hear someone breathing heavily beside u. Morning wake up, knn whole body full of bites marks. But....... Dun blame hotel on the bed cleanliness first, cos it is what u asking for wahahahahahahaha

Fly alone i buy your story but say u alone here in bkk my big toe will try hard to believe chiu :p
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
Misa travel is booking agent? Trust worthy?

Is Thai airways considered budget? Check in baggage included in the ticket right?

yes a travel agent. booked with them a few times.

can use your NS45 voucher. unless item on promo already.

thai airways is not budget.

comes with meals and baggage check in :D
 

Whisper

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
39,983
Reaction score
25
yes a travel agent. booked with them a few times.

can use your NS45 voucher. unless item on promo already.

thai airways is not budget.

comes with meals and baggage check in :D

I female don't have vouchers.. the promo prices applicable only if paid with uob cards..
 

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
22,428
Reaction score
45
I female don't have vouchers.. the promo prices applicable only if paid with uob cards..

there's many different promo. master card etc.

the last time round for the master card promo I went down to their office and paid cash :/
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top