Buckyballs

rambell

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Buckyballs: http://www.getbuckyballs.com

I have been eyeing them for quite some time now. Can't find any in SG (any ideas?) They look so cool. Any owners out there want to share their experience?

They are retailing for USD$29.95 each for the original edition (216 balls) with shipping at 5.95. However, if you buy just another set, shipping is free.

I like to buy a set. Anyone want to partner with me? :)
 
Last edited:

mrghost1988

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Hi Rambell,

Just wondering if you are still interested in getting the original buckyballs? I have Brand new in box and would like to sell it to you if you are still interested.

Cheers!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top