
I felt one may need to have another 2 or 3 IEMs with different tuning to appreciate Hexa/ Pure a bit moreanything new to dethrone truthear pure and hexa?
I felt one may need to have another 2 or 3 IEMs with different tuning to appreciate Hexa/ Pure a bit more
To replace Hexa/Pure, really need to go down the rabbit hole, hundreds of dollars to dethrone Pure/Hexa
What about Moondrop Aria 2?anything new to dethrone truthear pure and hexa?
I think Moondrop Lan 2 will be closer in technicality as compared to Pure or Hexa...however, some buddies prefer the tuning of Pure, while others prefer Aria 2...that is quite commonWhat about Moondrop Aria 2?
I have all 3 (Hexa, Pure & Aria 2). On most days, i found myself reaching out for the aria 2 more.
and also MEMsAfter so long no budget 2dd2ba1est sub $100. Est must be very expensive, now direction more towards planar,pzt,BC....
speaking of mems, i kickstarter-ed kiwi ear halcyon.and also MEMs![]()
me haven found a good replacement for my jabras since they close shop...can beo beo what other buddies use tooWhat is best for exercise just lost my airpods pro 2 case