
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/watched/threadsWith respect to Alerts, can there be a button to mark the alerts as "read" without actually clicking it? Really don't want to click on every single alert.
edit: i mean on the alert icon on the tool bar
With respect to Alerts, can there be a button to mark the alerts as "read" without actually clicking it? Really don't want to click on every single alert.
edit: i mean on the alert icon on the tool bar
hmmm. i did and it kept coming up. could be my browser setting.Hmm, just click on the alert icon? You don't have to view every single one of them - it only alerts you to new alerts. I.e. after you click on it, the number resets to 0 even if you don't click on each listed alert.
I have this issue as wellanother bug.
now whenever I refresh edmw page the alert will have 1 or 2 unread red icon but when the page finish loading after 2s or so the unread icon will disappear because I dun have any unread alerts.
this happen consistently upon every refresh.
reduce by one cos you went to the page where the notification ishas this been already reported ? There is a bug in the notification icon. It always shows a notification and then reduce by 1.
appears on all pages, including the thread list. And when the notification goes to zero, when I go to next thread (not supposed to have notification), it will shows up 1 and then quickly goes to zero.reduce by one cos you went to the page where the notification is
all cleared... it's reported by others also.did you try going to page 2 of your notif and see if any highlighted notif you not cleared yet? if so then i not sure whats the prob