rubbadubbaducky!
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 13,047
- Reaction score
- 11
Can help to suggest components? My first time build 
I'm looking to buy them tomorrow or weekend. Or order now if you guys suggest online purchase.
Motherboard + CPU
I need wifi and bluetooth modules.
RAM
16 GB. Occasionally run VMs, work related.
SSD
500GB for OS + Games.
HDD
No need. Not a files hoarder. Heavy cloud user.
PSU
Modular. Easier cable management. Min 400W, GPU requirement.
GPU
Zotac GTX 1060 Amp! - $399. Already bought, qoo10 sale.
Case
Silverstone SG13 ??? Budget reason.
Monitor
Thin bezel, maybe buying 2 side by side. 60hz. I don't play fps.
Can help to suggest options for 1080p and 1440p?
OS
Windows 8, from G2A long time ago. Upgrading to Win10 before 29th!

I'm looking to buy them tomorrow or weekend. Or order now if you guys suggest online purchase.
Motherboard + CPU
I need wifi and bluetooth modules.
RAM
16 GB. Occasionally run VMs, work related.
SSD
500GB for OS + Games.
HDD
No need. Not a files hoarder. Heavy cloud user.
PSU
Modular. Easier cable management. Min 400W, GPU requirement.
GPU
Zotac GTX 1060 Amp! - $399. Already bought, qoo10 sale.
Case
Silverstone SG13 ??? Budget reason.
Monitor
Thin bezel, maybe buying 2 side by side. 60hz. I don't play fps.
Can help to suggest options for 1080p and 1440p?
OS
Windows 8, from G2A long time ago. Upgrading to Win10 before 29th!


