Hello fellow gurus!
I need help on building a rig as mine 4-5 years already quite old running a i5-2500. I just need to change mobo, cpu and gpu. What is a good mobo+cpu combination today plus a gtx 1070 for under $900? Can stretch to 1k if needed. Also is ddr3 ram still being used on today's new mobo and chip?
Will be recycling my corsair hx850w. Primarily using the com for gaming purposes like Overwatch Bf1 etc.
I need help on building a rig as mine 4-5 years already quite old running a i5-2500. I just need to change mobo, cpu and gpu. What is a good mobo+cpu combination today plus a gtx 1070 for under $900? Can stretch to 1k if needed. Also is ddr3 ram still being used on today's new mobo and chip?
Will be recycling my corsair hx850w. Primarily using the com for gaming purposes like Overwatch Bf1 etc.
