luvwings
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 22, 2006
- Messages
- 759
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi All
Looking to build a PC which requires the least cables required. I know some may ask me to go for a laptop, but i still like a desktop setup with 2 monitors and speakers if possible.
not sure if this was discussed as an idea before?
Now from what I have the number of wires/cables are this
1. Desktop Power Supply
2. HDMI to monitor 1
3. HDMI to monitor 2
4. Power supply for monitor 1
5. Power supply for monitor 2
6. Power supply for Bluetooth Speaker(Creative roar)
7. Razor Keyboard
8. Power Supply for Printer (can be ignored since no much choice)
Any good idea would be much appreciated. I am also open for cable management ideas or even how I can resize my setup to something smaller without too much cost.
Looking to build a PC which requires the least cables required. I know some may ask me to go for a laptop, but i still like a desktop setup with 2 monitors and speakers if possible.
not sure if this was discussed as an idea before?
Now from what I have the number of wires/cables are this
1. Desktop Power Supply
2. HDMI to monitor 1
3. HDMI to monitor 2
4. Power supply for monitor 1
5. Power supply for monitor 2
6. Power supply for Bluetooth Speaker(Creative roar)
7. Razor Keyboard
8. Power Supply for Printer (can be ignored since no much choice)
Any good idea would be much appreciated. I am also open for cable management ideas or even how I can resize my setup to something smaller without too much cost.
Last edited:
