Hi there fellow netizens!
I am a student designer and I am interested in building a budget PC that is capable to run Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 and various Adobe softwares. The thing is I am a complete noob in building a DIY PC and I am not sure what my build should be like.
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out here and introduce some builds that I can follow on. Also where can I get the parts and how much budget should I fork out? Currently was thinking >$300.
Thanks in advance
(P.S. I have read through the "Your Comprehensive DIY PC Dummies Guide" but still don't know which build to choose for my situation
)
I am a student designer and I am interested in building a budget PC that is capable to run Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Adobe Illustrator CS6 and various Adobe softwares. The thing is I am a complete noob in building a DIY PC and I am not sure what my build should be like.
I would really appreciate if someone can help me out here and introduce some builds that I can follow on. Also where can I get the parts and how much budget should I fork out? Currently was thinking >$300.
Thanks in advance

(P.S. I have read through the "Your Comprehensive DIY PC Dummies Guide" but still don't know which build to choose for my situation