Building D.I.Y Gaming CPU.

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
you're building for me?

oh... you want people to buy and build for you plus delivery ah? If that's the case recommend you go PM fortran. most bros here usually give recommendations rather than build ba... But Fortran do sells parts and highly recommend his services.
 

kaibagoh

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
budget, usage, and response through this thread will be faster than PM

As for your request,

Processor
I5 4670
Mainboard
MSI B85-G43
Gaming Graphics Card
MSI r9 290 Twin Frozr~~
Memory
Corsair Vengence 1600MHZ 8GB
Display
Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW
Storage
Wd 1 TB Blue
Casing
Sharkoon T28
PSU
Superflower HX600
OS
Windows 8

I will give you notice soon:s12:
 

KingJio

Master Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
3,833
Reaction score
0
oh... you want people to buy and build for you plus delivery ah? If that's the case recommend you go PM fortran. most bros here usually give recommendations rather than build ba... But Fortran do sells parts and highly recommend his services.

I recommend fortran too. Great service!
 

booyakasha

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
812
Reaction score
0
oh... you want people to buy and build for you plus delivery ah? If that's the case recommend you go PM fortran. most bros here usually give recommendations rather than build ba... But Fortran do sells parts and highly recommend his services.

lol no la, i actually really did use fortran for my own build (highly recommended too!).

i was just being sarcastic because this joker start a thread just saying "Building D.I.Y CPU. Do pm me for specs". The PC is for me or him?
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
lol no la, i actually really did use fortran for my own build (highly recommended too!).

i was just being sarcastic because this joker start a thread just saying "Building D.I.Y CPU. Do pm me for specs". The PC is for me or him?

Oh hahaha my bad I tot you are ts never read the name properly
 

Swiftbladez

Master Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
4,381
Reaction score
10
I think TS is offering his service to build PCs for people. In which case, you're at the wrong section of the forums.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
I think TS is offering his service to build PCs for people. In which case, you're at the wrong section of the forums.

If so, he shld hav either better or equal quality than fortran.

But to TS, u good enough to recommend specs?
 

hengheng220

Master Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
7
As for your request,

Processor
I5 4670
Mainboard
MSI B85-G43
Gaming Graphics Card
MSI r9 290 Twin Frozr~~
Memory
Corsair Vengence 1600MHZ 8GB
Display
Samsung Syncmaster 2433BW
Storage
Wd 1 TB Blue
Casing
Sharkoon T28
PSU
Superflower HX600
OS
Windows 8

I will give you notice soon:s12:

Eh bro I not buying lols I already own the specs on my right
 

gs

Master Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
3,541
Reaction score
0
i think he think ur profile is the specs u want...
 

b3njaminlee

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
654
Reaction score
0
Building D.I.Y CPU. Do pm me for specs:s12:

I think you could edit your post and state clearly.

It could mean
1)Building DIY Pc, need help on specs. Pm me the specs

2)Giving DIY pc service, pm me for the specification.

You could post on IT garage forum if you planning to sell your service.
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
TBH, your unknown reputation very hard to fight with fortran's, whose services had been recommended for yrs le.
 

gs

Master Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
3,541
Reaction score
0
...heng..don know if he able to find those stuff on my right...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top