Hi all,
Was hoping for some advice on my first PC (I used to live in many countries and always traveled light so always had laptops).. I read around in the sticky threads but thought to ask the community directly.
Looking for a decent (more than decent) build mainly for gaming. Something that can play FPS (Battlefield), games such as Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, WatchDogs, the new Dragon Age Origins when it comes out etc.
Budget is around SG$2k (can stretch to SG$3k if you think it's worth it, but have to bear in mind that I have to also buy the monitor, keyboards, mouse etc). Also where would be the best place to buy these things?
Recommendations and tips welcome! Also apologies if I didn't provide enough details...
Thanks in advance!
Was hoping for some advice on my first PC (I used to live in many countries and always traveled light so always had laptops).. I read around in the sticky threads but thought to ask the community directly.
Looking for a decent (more than decent) build mainly for gaming. Something that can play FPS (Battlefield), games such as Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, WatchDogs, the new Dragon Age Origins when it comes out etc.
Budget is around SG$2k (can stretch to SG$3k if you think it's worth it, but have to bear in mind that I have to also buy the monitor, keyboards, mouse etc). Also where would be the best place to buy these things?
Recommendations and tips welcome! Also apologies if I didn't provide enough details...
Thanks in advance!
