Burberry Bluelabel

AngLynn

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hi All! I am going to Tokyo on 28 Sept to 4 Oct. Anyone of you wants to buy anything from Tokyo?

I will be going to the *Burberry factory outlet so I can get really cheap stuffs from there.

If you are interested, do drop me an email of the item that you want at delight.lynn.ang@gmail.com
(If you want to get anything else from other outlets/brands can let me know too)

After I return from Japan, I can do the delivery or we can arrange a meet up.

Cheers!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top