exterminazn
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2008
- Messages
- 9,606
- Reaction score
- 839
hi, looking for good quality, does not have to be branded business working belt.
Any recommendations?
Any recommendations?



Go raffles always see ppl either wearing ferragamo or honda belt
loewe belt, sexy...
Lol at this post... Yah, nowadays a lot of HONDA belts around...![]()
Lol at this post... Yah, nowadays a lot of HONDA belts around...![]()
Can try Zara or Braun Buffel? I have one belt from the latter.. since 2010 and still looks ok.
If want higher end, can consider brands like Ferragamo, Zegna, Loewe, etc...
thanks for the recco! I have gotten Braun
got budget then hoot those higher end. But these higher ends quality good?
thanks for the recco! I have gotten Braun
got budget then hoot those higher end. But these higher ends quality good?
Its subjective and certainly the improvement in quality will not be proportionate to the price increment
get coach? Now sales period. They can go from 50%-70% off.
I got one coach reversible belt for $250 after 50%. Only issue is that the quality not as good as my prada.
Can try Zara or Braun Buffel? I have one belt from the latter.. since 2010 and still looks ok.
If want higher end, can consider brands like Ferragamo, Zegna, Loewe, etc...
wa still quite exp leh. i got my coach belt ard $120 nia. but quality so so oni......
braun buffel actually quite arite if u ask me.....just that my buckle got tarnish after 2 years liao. but the leather is quite top notch.
higher end ones i doubt quality really got so good or not. even if have the price point is not worth it.